Monday, April 24, 2023

Dr. Perfect by Louise Bay

What I didn’t expect about DR. PERFECT is that Zach would be such an enigma.  Quiet, unassuming, and with secrets he burdens himself with.  Ellie I could identify with easily.  She takes charge without being pushy.  She has goals planned out to the time she’ll complete them and knows to the penny how much money she needs.  She’s cautious in relationships.

When I decide to read a book there is usually something in the summary that grabs me like “forced proximity” or “grumpy/sunshine”.  DR PERFECT has both and they are done so well but the reason I decided to read it is because it is written by Louise Bay.  She is one of the handful of authors that write quality books every time and I don’t have to read a summary or see the cover to choose the book.  I loved the book and look forward to finding out what Vincent has been up to in Dr. CEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment