:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Billionaire Boss by Julie Capulet

Dusty is all about building her career. She’s been beating the odds and achieving goals toward that end despite humble beginnings. Cash, on the other hand, built a wildly successful company in just a few short years. However, he’s also been single minded in his drive for success.

So I enjoyed the book because of the plot tied to Cash’s company - I would have liked to be teased along with the “whodunnit” part. I also enjoyed Cash going from driven to smitten. He was very convincing in his transformation from Cupid’s arrow.

It’s a good book that I read from an early copy. I am writing my honest opinion of the book and recommending fans of the billionaire boss/employee trope read it, too

No comments: