:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, March 15, 2024

Filthy Lawyer by Whitney G

This author writes books I love.  I can’t say that about many people. FILTHY LAWYER is reminiscent of the series Suits with Damien being the shark with a dubious start to his career at the firm. He has so many contradictory layers that we love to hate him, and love to love him.

Elizabeth is equally an enigma, especially the way Whitney G puts her story together. I had all sorts of scenarios going on in my head trying to figure her out, but I couldn’t do it and I love a book that can make me think and not make it easy for me.

So, the filthy part? Yes. Damien has that down from the first page. Elizabeth? Well, he’s kind of irresistible in a so bad it’s good way.

I had the opportunity to read an early copy of this book. My honest opinion is that it’s worth reading, and I’m about to read its predecessor, Reasonable Doubt, again because it wasn’t enough.

No comments: