:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Vanquished by Ainsley St. Claire

I enjoyed this book for several reasons beginning with Nick - a billionaire boss that doesn’t have it all under control. He’s brilliant yet kind of a successful version of a hot mess. I love a story with the crazy exes, and Nick’s got two giving him a run for his money.

The story involving his company and the pursuit for justice against a guy that cheated him and his friends was a real page turner for me. This overarching theme is easy to follow. The villain is so familiar and how the author chose to tell the story with Zack Villefort was inspired.

It’s not only going to appeal to those that like the steamy romance, but foodies will be impressed with the attention to detail.

I read an early copy of the book and my honest opinion is that it’s good book that kept me up too late.


No comments: