:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Wish You Were Mine by Alexa Rivers

What made me want to read WISH YOU WERE MINE is the fact these two had a long history of mostly one sided unrequited love of a younger woman and her brother’s best friend. The book takes place nine years after he lets her down not so gently and they’ve had a contentious relationship since then.

What to look forward to: what triggers them to change their attitude toward on another, what deep seated issues have been holding both back from a meaningful relationship, and what is putting everyone in danger.

I received an early copy of the book to read and my opinion is that it fits the Destiny Falls series well, the danger kept me guessing and reading, and it was a little slow in spots where they got bogged down in minutiae when what I wanted was to get to the good stuff.

No comments: