Kit struck me as the strong, silent type during Finn and Esme’s story. He also held a grudge that would come to teach him a lesson in DON’T NEED YOU when he meets his co-pilot’s twin sister, Serena.
What I liked best about the book was the contrast between the emotionally abusive relationships Serena had in New Haven that had been tearing her down for years, and the nurturing relationships among Kit and his friends.
Even better, Kit knew how to be the man she needed without exerting dominance or making demands. He knew she had to accept herself before they could be together.
There are some heart tugging moments in this book and I think everyone that reads it will fall a little in love with Kit.
I received an advanced copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
No comments:
Post a Comment