:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, June 7, 2021

Forbidden Daddy by RS Elliot

I like age gap romances with hot older men and young women that are mature for their age.  FORBIDDEN DADDY is an age gap romance with the best friend’s dad.  

The feeling of this novel was sad and hopeless, at times.  Evelyn had felt rejected all her life so Julian putting up a wall between them because his feelings added to her mood.

I didn’t really feel why Evelyn was drawn to Julian.  He certainly didn’t encourage her.  He wasn’t described as physically irresistible.  It just didn’t work for me.

The story of Evelyn’s background kept me reading, as well as needing to know how Hannah (his daughter) inevitably finds out and how she reacts.  I had a sense it wouldn’t be a pretty picture, but you’ll have to see for yourself what actually happens.

No comments: