It’s definitely erotic. The premise was a little strange because the need to hire a special kind of secretary was because the guys worked so hard they didn’t have time to find the stress relief needed, yet there didn’t seem to be a whole lot of work going on anyway.
I get the target audience for this book and it’s taboo nature is titillating. For a naughty book, it was very naughty in a fun kind of way. It was really the more practical aspects of the story that fell short. Also, the rationale for the event at the end of the story was puzzling, but I’m sensing that plot wasn’t going to be the draw for this story. Considering that, the book accomplishes what it is supposed to do.
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
No comments:
Post a Comment