:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Corrupted Vows by Kiana Hettinger

This book was completely unexpected and so good. The Mafia Kings Corrupted series deals with human trafficking and CORRUPTED VOWS was by far the darkest foray into that world.

The novel is a second chance romance of two people separated in the most tragic way possible yet never stopped living each other. Gabe and Cait had so much darkness to overcome. Gabe’s family and the other mafia’s of New York appeared to be under threat because of their reunion. Keeping his family safe was Gabe’s mission in the book.

The story expanded the reach of the mafia kings to the cartels of South America, where Cait had been found years after her abduction from New York. I was completely invested in this story from the very first page. Loved it!

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: