Monday, July 12, 2021

Owned By The Bratva King by Jagger Cole

I love a mafia book by Jagger Cole.  They are always over the top hot, full of adventure, have possessive and obsessive alpha males and smart sassy females.

That is all true with OWNED BY THE BRATVA KING with the special treat of being an age gap romance, best friend’s father, and someone is a virgin.

The beginning of the book was not very smooth for me and I didn’t get fully invested until after the 15% point.  I am not sure if it was the book or me, because when I picked it back up later, I couldn’t put it down.  The conflict and how it played out was unpredictable.  There was only one overlooked detail that wasn’t resolved that bugged me and that had to do with Belle’s safety (Yuri’s actress daughter).

So in keeping with the fine tradition of mafia wars, betrayal, vengeance, kidnapping, opulent displays of wealth, heartbreak, and romance, Jagger Cole hits another high point in the dark mafia genre.

I provide this voluntary review after receiving an advanced copy of OWNED BY THE BRATVA KING.

No comments:

Post a Comment