Holy hot heart eyes! I loved THE BET starting with the wildest Max Monroe hero since Thatcher Kelly. All the Winslow brothers swore off women after Remy was left at the altar 13 years ago and they saw what it did to him.
Jude is the brother immersed in NYC nightlife as a nightclub promoter. His no strings attached “we’re just having fun” philosophy is accepted by all his women including Sophie. She is an event promoter and meets Jude at one of his nightclub jobs as part of the bachelorette party she planned for her twin sister.
What I loved about this book is that very slowly, Jude starts doing they very things he said he’d never do - like initiate contacts with the woman. At the same time Sophie is doing the very things she said she never do - like date a guy without thinking of the future.
The things Jude thinks of to keep them seeing one another are naughty and exciting. Together they ride along on one passionate adventure after another. Then something happens and I promise you won’t be able to put the book down. Come to think of it, you won’t be able to put the book down right from the start. Together these two are on fire.
This is my voluntary review from an advance copy I read.
No comments:
Post a Comment