I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a rom com like I enjoyed RUNNING WITH A SWEET TALKER. First, it was really funny. The dialogue was smooth, snarky and filled with chemistry. The situations Luanne and Jack found themselves in ran the gamut from hysterical to poignant.
I adored Jack. He covered his real feelings with his charm, sweet talk and flirtatious winks. He was delivered a life altering blow and how he handled it was not neat and pretty, but was very authentic.
Luanne had one sassy mouth and some of the best blustering comebacks I’ve read in awhile. Her sass would have gotten a rise out of anyone else, but Jack took it as a sign “his girl” was doing okay. She thought live made people weak and she would never accept weakness.
While there is a lot of chemistry between the two, the content itself is very clean. That doesn’t make the passion that builds between Jack and Luanne any less intense. You won’t be disappointed in this book if you are looking for a really fun read with an excellent plot.
No comments:
Post a Comment