:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

This Is Forever by Natasha Madison

I’m not one to read many sports based romances, but THIS IS FOREVER was really good in balance romance, the story and the amount of hockey

Justin is the most amazing guy.  He’s compassionate, honest and smoking hot.  He’s a professional hockey player with a foundation that runs a summer camp for underprivileged kids.

Caroline is a single mom which life has dealt a bad hand.  She meets Justin when her son attends his camp.  In all regards she is a survivor but I think she cried a little too often.

I loved that Justin knew what he wanted and didn’t take “no” for an answer from Caroline.  He didn’t let people try to convince him he’d be better off without Caroline’s baggage.  It’s always a plus when a hot guy loves on his woman’s children, too.  What I loved about Caroline was how she tried to protect her son from things that would hurt him from their baggage.

No comments: