:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Boss: A Dark Mafia Romance by Sara Fields

At first I wasn’t sure I would like this book but the story was good and I loved that Dominic was so powerful that nothing was beyond his ability to control, and even when he decided to take Brooke as his, he never really changed like a lot of alphas do.  They usual fall in love and become “nicer” for lack of a better word.  Dominic’s way of being nice was to punish Brooke to the point that her mind was free from all her worries and focused only on pleasing him.

So, there’s whole lot of spanking going on in private, but in public Dominic treats Brooke as an equal.  He doesn’t even seem to get mad at her when she does stupid things.  He gets her out of trouble, then administers her punishment without anger.

No comments: