:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, July 10, 2020

Filthy Love by Celia Crown

I’ve read other books by this author and they were just my kind of book.  FILTHY LOVE did not appeal to me.

On the surface, the characters are compelling.  I like a dark romance and don’t mind graphic violence when there is a purpose like protection, revenge, etc.  That wasn’t the case here.  There were some backstory elements revealed without much build up or explanation that might have explained how certain characteristics came about in the course of the lives of the characters.

The falling in love part didn’t make any sense to me.  I can see how the two characters had good chemistry that was building but, you’ll see what I mean.  Just because I didn’t like where the author took this story doesn’t mean someone else won’t.  


No comments: