:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Forbidden Doctor by R.S. Elliot

FORBIDDEN DOCTOR will consume your emotions from the beginning, then break them up into little pieces until R.S. Elliot slowly and carefully puts them back together again.

Adrian and Stevie have something special from the first night they meet.  Then reality gets in the way and Adrian is Stevie’s boss and teacher, and Stevie’s uncaring father is Adrian’s boss.  The forbidden workplace romance takes its toll and the roller coaster of conflict, jealousy, heartache and tragedy takes them far away from where their hearts belong.

It has been quite some time since I have read a romance that had my heart aching through most of the story.  If I had been in a different mood, I might not even have been able to read it because I can’t stand to see characters struggle while forcing themselves to stay apart for some misguided greater good.

Stevie and Adrian eventually get their HEA and you will have to be ready for some angst to enjoy going on this journey with them.

No comments: