:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, July 6, 2020

My Ex’s Wedding by Annabelle Costa

I loved everything about this story.  From the first page, both Nellie and Alex were characters that had such chemistry.  Nellie was so real and Alex so perfect.  Even so, we soon learned why Alex was going to his ex-fiancé’s wedding instead of marrying her himself.

This is the first book I have read with this particular central theme (which I am purposely not revealing) and Annabelle Costa made it real.  She made us feel what Alex was feeling in a way most of us never have or never will.  She gave Nellie the wisdom to be the person Alex needed but only after she knew without a doubt Alex was who she needed.

If it has been awhile since you have read a refreshing and unique story that will more than just warm your heart, you need to read MY EX’S WEDDING.

No comments: