:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, August 3, 2020

Liar, Liar by Donna Alam

How can I not enjoy a love stricken hot Frenchman that owns most of Monaco finding his beautiful, unselfish working girl?  What I liked most about the book was how he couldn’t help how Remy felt about Rose and did everything he could to make her happy - except keep some pretty big things from her that you knew she would find out eventually.

Rose, in turn, was certainly a sassy one and I like that she was unaffected by Remy’s wealth, she continue to work, but wasn’t lacking in graciousness when he did gift her with something meaningful of value.  I didn’t like that she was a little too coarse when putting people in their place, no matter how deserving they were.

This is a book deep on intimacy, passion, and building trust.  The setting in Monaco added interest.  I liked the reference to F1 champion Lewis Hamilton, by the way. 

No comments: