Holy flaming kindles, this book nearly scorched my hands with deliciously naughty encounters and a fantastic story.
Roger is a billionaire playboy that oozes charm but meets his match in newly divorced Natalie who has a vengeful ex-husband ready to make her life miserable.
I loved the story because it was original and had the kind of longing people that are apart from one another have. Roger respected Natalie’s need to be independent even when he could easily afford to take care of her. Even when she wanted space, he still looked out for her. I pity the fool that said something nasty about Natalie in front of Roger.
The chemistry between Roger and Natalie was steamy, but they also were playful and funny together. I alternated between fanning myself, smiling, and turning the pages to find out what happened next. An enjoyable diversion-type story.
No comments:
Post a Comment