:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Ain’t She Sweet by Whitney Dineen

AIN’T SHE SWEET is a romance between a farmer and a pastry chef that used to be a supermodel.  They start out on a very wrong foot but circumstances, and meddling mothers, keep throwing them together.

The story with James, Tara and her breakup with the rock star, Romaine was really good.  James really knew when to step it up and bring it home.  I thought the story between Gwen and Billy was too much of a distraction.  It is like it interrupted quality James/Tara time.  If the story had not been told separately under Gwen’s POV, it might have worked better for me.  I’ll be interested in seeing how other people see this,

My favorite part was the day before Thanksgiving, and that’s all I am going to say about that!  You’ll see what I mean when you read how that day goes. During the story we meet some people that will be targets of Ruby’s future matchmaking efforts, so see if you can tell who she’s thinking of putting together next.

No comments: