:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, December 25, 2020

Knocked Up By The Beast by Aria R. Blue

At first, this reads like a fairy tale.  A little simple, fantastical and a little too far from a real feeling story.

Then, I started to get that over the top possessive, obsessed, hot steamy instant love vibe and thought, “I deserve this little escape from reality today.”

Then, it was all about what Leo couldn’t reveal “just yet” and where Belle was forbidden to go in the mansion, and suddenly, I’m all in turning the pages without taking a break.  I had to know, too!  

It was well worth the wait as the tone of the book changed from a fairy tale to something deliciously darker.  Leo and Belle had chemistry that was off the charts.  A male character proficient the the art of dirty talk that has the skills to back it up is priceless.  Let’s just say it’s a great book to read and I hope there is another on the way to tell us Nico’s story.

No comments: