:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Pretty Playboy: Cocky Suits Chicago book 8 by Alex Wolfe and Sloane Howell

Holy sh!t, I love this book, this series and Alex and Sloane for writing books they know we are going to love.

No spoilers allowed, so first I have to say, read the book because what I could tell you now would blow your Cocky Suits Chicago and Collins’ brothers mind.  That comes from the place of someone that waits for each book to come out then reads it in one day only to have to wait for the next book to come out.

But, this is the last book in the series.  It was one of the hottest and full of passion, too.  It just happened to cover another passion of mine which was being a union rep.  I can say from experience the guys characterized the emotion of a unfairly treated yet scared employee and the pressure of having a person’s livelihood in the palm of your hands, flawlessly.  Most of you will not read that part of the story the same way I did, but even though it is fiction Sloane and Alex took the time to get it right.

Penn was such a pleasant surprise.  Every girl should have someone love her like he did Campbell.  She did everything with such single minded devotion.

PRETTY PLAYBOY is a really good example of why so many of us love Alex Wolfe and Sloane Howell’s books.  Now, stop reading this and read PRETTY PLAYBOY.

No comments: