:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

British Bachelor: A Hero Club Novel by KK Allen

The Hero Club is a great way to explore new authors and BRITISH BACHELOR is the first book I have read by KK Allen.  I used to be a big fan of the reality dating shows like The Bachelor which British Bachelor is modeled on, and I liked this book so much for recognizing the drawbacks.

Chelsea and Liam meet after he was on the show so right there you know there are all kinds of things for Chelsea to wonder about or Liam to be uncomfortable about when she finds out.  They get to know one another while he is lying low from the show’s fallout.

Chelsea is such a grounded woman where her feelings are concerned.  When Liam has to return to London to bring matters to a closure, you’ll be wondering what that means for Liam and Chelsea.

No comments: