:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Manwhore +1: The Manwhore series Book 2 by Katy Evans

When Manwhore ended, Rachel and I were concerned Saint would never forgive her for not being truthful about her purpose in meeting him.

The beginning of MANWHORE +1 is very aptly, her “expose” on Malcom Saint for Edge.  The words have great meaning throughout the story.  But Saint wasn’t interested in Rachel’s affections, he wanted her to work for him on Interface as a writer.  His motives will become clear.

This whole book is one step after another in trying to repair Saint’s hurt and his anger with Rachel.  He said the job with him was open until she said yes.  She never wanted to be his employee.  Both Saint and I realized she also wasn’t ready to trust him completely as she still noticed and asked about women from his past.  Her insecurities were met with the patience of a Saint.  

So why were Rachel and I weeping at the end of this book?  I encourage you strongly to find out. You’ll find out soon enough how Saint became they way he is and come to appreciate Kate the ending that much more.

No comments: