:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Cocky Jerk: A Hero Club Novel by Janine Infante Bosco

I don’t really like MC romances but I think this was very light on the MC, so I actually enjoyed it.  I have to admit I didn’t like it at first, but I’m glad I stuck with it because it turned out to be a really good live story.

Marco was so attractive because of his honesty, his dirty talk, and his desire to protect and cherish his woman.  Antonia was tugged in so many directions and wanted to take the right path but still honor her father.

It was a quick read with a with kindle melting passion.

No comments: