:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren

The novella opens with Will and Hanna’s wedding.  The start to their married life revolves es around where Hanna ends up as a researcher/college professor.  As a big fan of all the characters in the series, I think I end up being the one most concerned that they may end up too far away from Max and Sara, Bennett and Chloe, Jensen, and even George.  It wouldn’t hurt to note that George gets a really special thrill in this novella, by the way.

I like being able to revisit the couple after the end of their story in Beautiful Player, but I won’t ever be satisfied, I think, that these fictional characters have come to the end of their story.  Read this one so you can stay with them as long as possible.

No comments: