:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Marriage in a Minute by Alina Jacobs

 MARRIAGE IN A MINUTE is a reality show marriage at first sight between billionaire hedge fund manager Chris and wedding photographer Grace.  They agree to only stay married for the duration of the show.  Chris is paranoid (thanks to dear old dad) that Grace wants to trick him into getting his money.

I enjoyed the book.  The relationship between Chris and Grace was built slowly and Chris had enough ego and confidence in that department for both of them. The story overall was entertaining and funny.  I thought Gran was a little over-the-top, however.  The reality show premise was done well especially how it showed the contrast in progression in all of the relationships.  I absolutely loved the ending!

No comments: