If this is the start of a new Lilian Monroe series, I am so excited! This book was fantastic. It’s so refreshing to read a book about a second chance at love with people that deserved better than their first, but endured without putting their need for true love aside too long. It doesn’t hurt that Grant, Fiona and many of their friends have already lived half their lives and need real courage to start over.
Grant treats us to his ripped, shirtless self and Fiona doesn’t hide the fact that she’s effected by him. The pages heat up with their stolen glances from the very first meeting. They both have built walls around themselves for protection and Lilian Monroe brings their broken spirits to light in such a way that we truly bond with these characters.
DIRTY LITTLE MIDLIFE CRISIS is a story with passion for life and love, and all that we can lose for just “settling”. I am so glad I had a chance to read an advance copy of this book and provide a voluntary review.
No comments:
Post a Comment