:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, June 14, 2021

Jaded Soul by Nicole Fox

I waited impatiently for Cillian’s (and Saoirse) story and when it came out, I put off reading it because I knew I would be disappointed when it was done.  It’s every bit as a good as I thought it would be.

The first third of the book is what happened when Cillian and Saoirse just met at 18 and what led to Cillian’s banishment to LA where he met Artem and became the Irish boy in the Russian mob. Then the story picks up where Cillian gets shot outside Artem’s cabin in Me I o and is left for dead.

First, I love when the author tells what happened in the past at the beginning of the book, all at once and in sequence.  This gripped my interest from the first page and the passion Cillian and Saoirse had for one another from the start was so important to the story.

This is just a well thought out story with unforgettable characters.  I am hoping Sean and Kian have a story in the works because I’m not ready to say goodbye to the O’Sullivans.

No comments: