:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, June 25, 2021

Match Made by MJ Masucci

In MATCH MADE we have Luke and Bella.  They start out meeting under business circumstance, but it soon seems Luke has more of a reason for wanting to be “friends” with Bella than simply based on their connection as a client for her matchmaking business.

This is a story I would have loved to read in the dual POV because I often wondered what was going through Luke’s head during their times of conflict.  The conflict really drives the story, but if I had an idea of what he was thinking, I might have thought Bella was worth his level of devotion, but instead she often disappointed me with how she reacted and treated Luke.

This story is steamy, it has jealousy, possessiveness, deception, and a whole lot of mixed messages that take some ironing out.  Read it and see if you agree with me that Luke is a sweetheart and Bella should have treated him better.


I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: