:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Kissing Kennedy by Kristin MacQueen

I like the story and the message about family, foster children, adoption, and living your best life.  I thought both Blake and Kennedy had admirable character qualities and were refreshingly low drama in the relationship area.  The couple part and the romance was sweet and swoony.

This was my first book by this author and there were so many character to keep track of.  The way they were connected to Blake, Kennedy, each other, and the business and personal lives was not always easy to remember.  I also thought the dialogue and internal thinking were too wordy - leaving more things unsaid but implied so the reader can draw conclusions and be actively thinking rather than just reading the words should be considered.

No comments: