I liked everything about MAFIA PRINCE and the prospect of more books in the series is exciting.
Maeve is the daughter and sister holding the family in crisis together. She’s trying to make it through college while supporting her addicted mother a brother. She’s feisty and a runner.
Jack is the strong, masterful type. He knows what he wants and does what he has to do to get it. There had better not be anyone in his way in the process.
The story is really good and told as the son preparing to take over for the father yet they do not see eye to eye entirely. There are snipers, shallow graves, wet work, some implied torture, and Jack comes home with blood on his shirt rather often.
Great romance with steamy scenes that are interesting, and good addition to the dark mafia genre.
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
No comments:
Post a Comment