Oh, I am going to love this Manhattan Billionaires series if the books are as good as BIG BOSSY MISTAKE.
It’s a nanny romance and I love that trope right along with the billionaire bosses trope. Dani is really a shining star in this story as a caring person and one with a great deal of remorse over past deeds that makes trusting Emil or anyone else hard for her.
Emil has a nice possessive streak right from the get-go. It certainly looks like he was smitten at first sight, but he also has been hurt by love in the past and seems to measure every relationship by that yardstick.
The children are adorable, the passion is steamy, and the fellow billionaire best friends do their best to give Emil the business about being attracted to the nanny. You won’t want to put this book down.
I received an advance copy of the book. This is my voluntary review.
No comments:
Post a Comment