Hayes and Franny have a unique meet-cute on the subway that goes viral. From that moment we can feel Hayes stepping out of his comfort zone when Franny needs someone. Franny’s world is in chaos. What comes with meeting Hayes adds another brick to a very emotional load.
This is what I love about this book. The reader can feel the reticence, discomfort, relief, apprehension and a gamut of emotions that roll off and uncommon hero and endearing heroine. Hayes is a vulnerable hero whose uncertainties make him seem unapproachable. Franny has a charming lack of filter that gets through to Hayes and draws out his humor.
The memorable secondary characters and I want to see these two together. The humor is intelligent and organic. The story will pull your heartstrings and have you reading long into the night. I’m so glad I received an advance copy of this book to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment