:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Rich Fake Witch by Weston Parker

I loved this book.  It was funny and endearing and really romantic, too.  Eli was the best kind of rich guy - over the top with everything, doing so much for others, and protecting and cherishing the right person for him.

You’ll see Raven transformed in this story.  She was the reason I chose to read this book.  I like the high end escort angle in a story.  It tells so much about her limits as well as makes her vulnerable to the risks.  Risks she finally has Eli to protect her from.

If you things Hallowe’en, this book will be a lot of fun, but I loved it for the steamy love story Westin Parker does so well.

No comments: