:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Nashville Days by Julie Capulet

I loved this first book in the Music City Lovers series, NASHVILLE DAYS.  I’m not a big fan of rock star romances because of the excesses, so Travis being so grounded as a member of the Tuckers with his brothers was the first thing I loved about it.

The second was how totally smitten he was with Ruby.  Their chemistry was otherworldly.  As all out as Travis was when he met Ruby was matched with that guarded feeling we got from her - she just kept something back until she really knew.  When she knew, there was no going back.

If you like your heroines innocent and angelic, your heroes hot and possessive, and your romance burning up the pages (real or virtual), you need to read NASHVILLE DAYS.

No comments: