:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, January 14, 2022

The Manhattan Men by Jacob Parker

 I’m a sucker for a party with masks, so THE MANHATTAN MEN fit the bill there and as a New Year’s Eve romance. I loved the story and characters. There is not a lot of drama.

The first few chapters seemed “choppy”.  It read like two paragraphs of content was reduced to two sentences and some of the guts of the content was missing  As the book progressed, this improved a lot but happened a few more times.  Opportunities to show why these two fell for one another were cut short or absent.

So, I think there is a good story (novella) here.  It could have been put together better.

I received an advance copy of this book to read.  This is my voluntary review.

No comments: