:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Broken God by Jagger Cole

You know when you really like an author and series when you’ll even real part one of a duet before part two comes out.  Here’s me hanging off one mind blowing cliff wondering what to do with myself until DEFIANT QUEEN comes out.

Konstantin and Mara are forced together by Konstantin and then fight one another with passion, debauchery and the darkness one of them knows the source of, and the other does not.

Jagger Cole drags us along the strings of Mara’s amnesiac memories until we start to doubt our own ability to put the pieces of her pre-comatose life together. Is Konstantin the puppet master?  Is he the Bratva boss with an elaborate hidden agenda?  Who is he to Mara?  Tell me!!!

Anyway, I just spent 4 hours or so ignoring real life to devour this book and I’m mad at myself because I didn’t wait so I could go right to book 2.  It’s really good so far.

No comments: