:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, February 18, 2022

Fragment That Fit by Aria Glazki

There where several important themes going on in this book - anti-Semitism, making amends, forgiveness and seeing the value in others even when they don’t want you to.

The book wasn’t what I was looking for (a romance) but it is a good book that kept my interest and made me think and feel. Luc evoked the greatest range of emotions and was written very well for what his story was.

Shoshi was very interesting, too. I especially admired her professionalism when it really wasn’t warranted. What she goes through ultimately leaves us with a satisfying conclusion.

I received an advance copy of this book to read. This is my voluntary review.

No comments: