:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Knox by Lisa Lang Blakeney

As a reader that loved The Masterson series, I had mixed feelings about starting KNOX and becoming hooked on The Next Generation.  I also had the thought that The Masterson series was so good, anything trying to emulate it was going to be a disappointment.

But I was given the chance to read an ARC of KNOX, and I am hooked.  I loved it.  Knox and Gigi are the perfect childhood nemesis-to-lovers couple.  Knox is every alpha thing with the heavy dose of bad boy and watching him go from Gigi’s protector to admitting he was out of his mind in love with her was the stuff of great romances.  He’s a very barely controlled cannon and nothing sets him off worse than something happening to Gigi.

There is a thread that will weave all the stories together as we experience the Masterson/King offspring one by one.  Don’t miss KNOX as the first satisfying step into that world.

No comments: