:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Ticking Time Boss by Olivia Hayle

I am a sucker for billionaire romance and A TICKING TIME BOSS is a really good one with a unique storyline and main characters that you can’t help but like. 

There is the boss/employee conflict and the boss/bought the business conflict creating enough drama to keep things interesting, but for some reason the romance between Carter and Audrey just pulled at my heartstrings a little more than usual. Carter especially tried so hard to do what was best for Audrey out of his feelings for her, without interfering with her need to be independent. I really enjoyed the book. 

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: