:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, March 19, 2022

A Home For Her Heart by Hannah Kant

This book is on the shorter side but has a lot going on, nevertheless. I read a lot of different types of books and this felt a little “young”. It was a good story for people that like the man as the boss who knows better than the woman.

Anson treated Emily like a little girl. When she disobeyed or did something he thought was childish or unsafe, he spanked her. His friend also spanked his wife when she misbehaved, so this story might be an acquired taste as books go.

Anson was very protective and it’s a book I would read again if I were in that sort of mood.


I received an advance copy of the book and this is my voluntary review.

No comments: