:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Hearts On Fire by Christina Berry

This is an excellent story. I wanted to read it because of the firefighter angle and that part of the book encompassed several different types of fire and rescue events that seemed authentic.

But I really kept turning the pages because of the romance between Chloe and Drew. They had magnetic chemistry from the start and they each had the heart and patience to accept the tragic and less than perfect parts of their lives.

Bodhi the cat was a star in his own right. A spoiled star.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: