:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, March 18, 2022

Mr. Bloomsbury by Louise Bay

Every time I read another book in this series I am so happy to be revisiting this group of guys but also sad that I have to wait for the next (and last!) one to come out.  They are so worth the wait, though.

Andrew and Sofia’s story is the grumpy boss/PA story, but there is nothing typical about it from how Sofia comes to be his employee to how they end up together the first time.  I kept telling myself to “go to bed” but I couldn’t stop reading this book.

It is full of passion and romantic.  Both main characters are so well written.  The secondary themes were interesting and really added to understanding both Andrew and Sofia.

I just can’t say enough good things about this book.  Highly recommended.

No comments: