:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Forgiving Hearts by Aria Bliss

 I was really surprised at how much I liked this book because I hadn’t read any others in the series and is about a big family. The many members of the family were mentioned, but there were only a few that were important to the story line and were easy to keep track of.


It’s a really good small town, single dad romance. There is the crazy ex, a little of the green eyed monster, and a whole lot of everyone up in Parker and Gracie’s business. The romance is fueled by good chemistry that they let burn awhile before letting the steam out. The passion not over the top. When they have their moments, it’s at the right time.


I really enjoyed this book that I received in advance so I could read it and provide my voluntary review.

No comments: