:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Shall We Dance by Caroline Frank

I didn’t think I would like SHALL WE DANCE? after the first few chapters, but I kept reading and found a really good story and a lot of romantic chemistry between Theo and Barbara.

I wanted to read it for the take on reality dancing shows, but there is a subtle dark side to this season’s show that is making the competition tough for Theo and Barbara.  Trying to figure out what is going on and why just adds to the enjoyment of the story.

I loved the characters, the passion and the intrigue.


I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout in exchange for an honest review.

No comments: