LET ME STAY is the intense, passionate and romantic story of the Rockwell’s only sister, Emily and the brother Dexter’s best friend Evan.
I loved this story because while it is identified as a friends to lovers story, it is more a story of loyalty and forbidden love. Emily wants the man she loved to put her first. Evan promised his life-long friend he would “not touch” his sister. Each believes their love for one another is unrequited until a fateful night together changes everything.
You will really enjoy this book for the depth of Evan’s love for Emily. His struggle between his love and his promise almost gets the best of him until he realizes he may not have Emily within his grasp forever. It has steam, jealousy, betrayal and everyone being all up in Emily’s business. It’s a good book!
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
No comments:
Post a Comment