STIFF SUIT is the first book I have read from the Ponderosa Resorts Romantic Comedies series and the first book I have read by this author and I plan on reading others after enjoying this one so much.
It was easy to keep turning the pages with such a steamy romance, just enough drama and intrigue and several laugh out loud moments. The main characters are so likable for different reasons. James for being that outwardly untouchable, together CEO harboring the family secrets and Lily for her intelligence, effervescence and being so genuine.
As the actual fifth book, I was pleased to find that I was not going to be overwhelmed by the history of all the secondary characters. The important characters were fleshed out a little more than the ones not prominent in this book creating a well rounded cast of characters.
It is romantic and fun to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment