:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, June 20, 2022

Bad Situation by Brynne Asher

As frivolous as it seems, what made we want to read BAD SITUATION was the cover art on all three books in the series.  Now after reading the first book, I am ready to enjoy the rest.  What made this book so engrossing is not a word was wasted.  I never felt like skimming a little to “get on with it”.  

Jen is the kind of powerful, intelligent yet real female character I like, and who could not swoon over a former undercover NY FBI agent now working for the Bureau in Texas?  Eli is the hero, knight in shining armor and caveman in the story.  The seeds of a forbidden love are planted very early and then steams up the pages.

This book also covers members of the Montgomery family at least one of whom’s story has got to be the next book I read.

No comments: