So we have Ella who works at The Glass Slipper, Jason Prince asking her to “the ball”, the wicked almost stepfather Noel and his two stepdaughters to round out this enemies (so far), age gap, dark and twisted rendition of Cinderella - BURNED CINDERS.
Jagger Cole had so much story to tell, he gave us a duet. Then he made us really happy by releasing both books in this Kings and Villains series on the same day.
Part one of the duet had everything I love plus the laying the foundation of the backstory. There is much to be revealed. But the best part is Jagger Cole is an excellent writer. The plot is well crafted, but the characters are so memorable just the mention of the characters name from a previous series brings back everything I loved about that character.
I loved book 1 of this duet and am so looking forward to book 2 EMPIRE OF ASH.
I am submitting this voluntary review after reading an advanced copy of the book from the author.
No comments:
Post a Comment